Lilypie

Sunday, May 31, 2009

37 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Gaining one ounce per day, your baby is growing rapidly. At six pounds and measuring 33cm crown to rump, or 17 1/2 inches head to toe, this little baby is getting pretty big.

The baby may have settled down into your pelvis. While this process, called ‘lightening’ or ‘engagement,’ may make it easier to breathe and eat, you may find walking uncomfortable. Now that the baby is crowding the bladder, you will be urinating more frequently.


Photobucket, we made it to 37 weeks!!! I am still in shock at how fast this pregnancy has gone. It honestly feels like just yesterday that I got my bfp! I am SO enjoying everything......i'm really going to miss the thumps and kicks and rolls I feel. Photobucket And some days it really does feel like they go on all day long! The nurse had told me to make sure I was doing the "kick counts" and I told her I don't do them considering I feel Chase moving constantly and she said that was wonderful! He still gets the hiccups several times a day....in fact, just this morning he had the hiccups and Z put his head on my belly to see if he could "hear" anything and he said it felt like Chase kept kicking him in the head! Photobucket I've noticed the past few days my hips have been super sore and I have even more pelvic pressure....I swear I feel like I have to pee constantly! Photobucket The heartburn/acid reflux are still a daily thing, but other than that I feel really great! I'm so anxious to meet little Chase, but at the same time I am in NO hurry to evict him!

We have an early appointment tomorrow with our regular OB and they will be doing an ultrasound and an exam to determine when Chase will be coming along..........

No comments: