Lilypie

Monday, May 4, 2009

33 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby weighs approximately four pounds, five ounces, and measures 20cm crown to rump, or 15 3/4 inches. You may notice rhythmic movements across your belly now. This could mean your baby has a case of the hiccups.



I know I keep saying this, but time is going by so fast! I can't believe Chase may be here in about 5 weeks!! As for symptoms, I still have the heartburn issue going on. I also have TONS of pressure in the hoohaa area, and sometimes it even feels bruised. Also, yesterday I noticed I had some nasty crampy feelings all afternoon. I ended up giving in and taking some Tylenol, but even then it didn't take all the crampy feeling away. I woke up at 2am with them and had to take more Tylenol. :( I know they're not contractions since my belly isn't tight at all.....it really feels like aunt flo is on her way, so i'm guessing things are still stretching in there. They really are painful, though. :(

We see the OB doctor tomorrow for another ultrasound. :)

No comments: