Lilypie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Today's appointment

2:00pm/Dr. Egner - We had a decent appointment today. They were running late due to an emergency in the office. Anyhoo......I had lost 8 lbs since last Thursday?!?!? Very weird. The ultrasound went good! Chase is still super low and facing my back....good boy!! LOL My fluid level has gone up from 7.9 to 9, which is great. The best thing is, my mother in law got to be in the room when the ultrasound was done.......the look on her face was just priceless!! This was something so special, and i'm so glad I could share it with her. :) We saw the OB and she said my pressure readings were good, but still need to be better. Since my fluid level is still a little off, I still need to go back once again this week for a NST. Well, while I was giving my weekly blood for tests Z checked us out and the OB found out the ultrasound tech would be in on Friday so we'll be getting another ultrasound on Friday to check the fluid level. After that appointment we go back on Monday to see our regular OB and he'll do a cervix check, then we find out when Chase will be coming!!!! I'm SO excited, but scared at the same time.......

No comments: