Lilypie

Thursday, May 14, 2009

So sweet......plus a small whine.....

For the past week or so, Chase has had the hiccups almost every day and usually several times a day at that! (just like his big brother did in-utero!Photobucket ) Well, last night when we went to bed I had turned over to get comfortable when I felt Chase start his hiccups. I immediately put my hand on my tummy and they felt so strong!! Well, I asked Z if he was still awake but he didn't answer at first.....so I nudged him and asked him to turn over and give me his hand. I placed it right where the hiccups felt the strongest and I asked if he felt that and he said "Yep, his hiccups!" It was the first time Z had ever felt any hiccups before, and he got such a big kick out of it.

On to my whine. Last night was such a rough night!!! My whole belly ached and felt SO heavy....and I had TONS of pressure in the hoo-haa area. I peed my usual 10-12 times last night, but each time I got up it took every effort I had just to get out of bed. I assume Chase has dropped even further, which is amazing considering he was already super low the last ultrasound we had.....in fact, the tech said she could barely get a look at his face because he was so low and facing my back. I know him being low is a good thing, but I SO didn't expect it to happen at only 34/35 weeks!!

No comments: