Lilypie

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Scared :( *UPDATE*

This past weekend I noticed I was cramping pretty bad, plus I kept getting a really sharp pain on my left side. (I had also posted about it the other day) I had my weekly appointment yesterday with weekly ultrasound and everything looked great! I mentioned to the doctor about the cramping and she said since the ultrasound looked good she assumed, like I did, that the cramping was round ligament pains. Well, this afternoon I went pee and when I looked at the thin pantyliner I wear, there was blood. Photobucket It wasn't a dark red, but then again it had been on the pad for a little while. (it had been awhile since I had peed) When I wiped it was on the toilet paper, and it wasn't red but it wasn't a brown color either. So, I called the OB office, and of course they were out to lunch. But the nurse that loves Tyler called me back and asked what was going on, so I told her and she said they will most likely want me to come in to the office. She said she would talk to the OB (the one we saw yesterday) and would call me back. I called Z at work and told him he should come home, since he has the car now. Once I hear back from the nurse i'll update..........

*So the nurse called me back and told us to go to the office to be checked. So the doctor did an internal exam and said the blood she saw was dark color/old, so that was *good*. They also did a vaginal ultrasound to check my cervix and it is thinning out a little but the baby's sac isn't coming down at all so that is good as well!! I'm supposed to take it easy for a few days and i'm on pelvic rest for two weeks. :( It's so weird, though. I didn't do anything different last night/today than any other day......I wonder what caused the bleed?!?!?

No comments: