Lilypie

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

36 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby is now 32cm crown to rump, or 17 1/2 inches head to toe. He or she weighs in at a whopping five pounds, nine ounces. Even though your weight gain will slow this month, and you may even lose a pound or two during the final weeks, your baby is gaining weight rapidly, sometimes as much as a half a pound a week.



First, i'm SO sorry im late posting this!! The in-laws came into town on Sunday and we've been so busy it's crazy!!! I'll probably be a little scarce with posting while they are here, but I promise to update when it's time for Chase!!

Anyhoo, everything is still going good. I had to increase one of my pressure meds, which has wiped me OUT!!! My pressures are coming down again, though. Chase is still moving like crazy!! And he has the hiccups several times a day...I love feeling him move!! Heartburn is still kicking my butt.......blech!!!

We had an appointment today that i'll post about in a sec, and we go back again this Friday.....and then we see our regular OB on Monday to find out when Chase will be coming along!!! :D

No comments: