Lilypie

Monday, May 4, 2009

Such a great weekend!!!

We had such an exciting weekend as far as movement goes!! Saturday night I was laying in bed trying to dose off when I felt Chase start to do his normal thumps and kicks. I layed my hand on my belly and within a few seconds I felt a little thump.....I smiled and next thing I know I felt that little thump again......a few seconds later I felt it again......he had the hiccups!! I've felt the hiccups a few times now, but that was the first time I felt them on the outside like that! It was so neat!!

But the big excitement of the weekend was......TYLER FELT CHASE FOR THE FIRST TIME FROM THE OUTSIDE!!! It was SO amazing!!! I was laying across the bed yesterday afternoon trying to get the icky cramps to ease up. As usual, Chase was kicking/thumping up a storm. I asked Ty if he wanted to try and feel his brother and he said "OK!" Well, he layed his hand on my stomach and pressed lightly. I expected him to get antsy and just give up when all of the sudden I felt a kick near Ty's hand, and before I could ask Ty if he felt it he said "Mommy! I felt Chase move! I felt my brother!!!" His eyes were huge and the smile on his face was just as big. I got teary eyed and said "How cool was that, bud?!?" And he said "That was super cool!!"

Photobucket

No comments: