Lilypie

Sunday, May 10, 2009

34 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby, weighing in at four pounds and 11 oz, and measuring 30cm crown to rump or 16 inches, urinates nearly a pint a day. In fact, the urine, along with sweat and other fluids from the baby, help to make up the amniotic fluid. This amniotic fluid completely replenishes itself every three hours.



Wow......if all goes as planned, Chase will be here in about 4 weeks! Photobucket How is that possible?!? I SO can't wait to meet him, but i'm really enjoying this pregnancy....even with the bleeding scare last week! I love feeling his little rolls and kicks and when he has the hiccups........I love resting my hand on my tummy and feeling all of that from the outside........i'm going to miss all of it.

As for symptoms/issues, i've noticed i'm waddling alot more now....or so I was told! Photobucket Ahh, I don't mind it one bit. The heartburn is still around, and the acid reflux at night is back. UGH!!! I've also noticed I have a TON of pressure super low, mainly because Chase is so low down. I've noticed I have some swelling going on with my feet, but I rest them at night and by morning the swelling is gone. It can really hurt some days, though!! I'm still getting out of breath really bad, and from barely doing anything but that is from my one blood pressure med, so I know that will go away once Chase is born and I go back on my regular meds. All in all, this pregnancy has been so great. Photobucket

We see the regular OB tomorrow afternoon for our weekly ultrasound/check-up.

No comments: