Lilypie

Thursday, May 7, 2009

We got our gift today!!

Last month my sister Kathie said she had been talking with my other sister Debbie about getting things for Chase. I honestly didn't think to tell anyone we needed anything, since this is our second baby and it's another boy. Kathie said they wanted to know what we may need and they would get what they could. Well, about a week or so ago I talked with Kathie again and she said Debbie was telling her about a pack and play she had seen that is also a bassinet. I thought it sounded SO cute!! I got my nieces email address (Debbie's daughter) and we got to emailing back and forth and I told her the pack and play sounded really nice, and she said Debbie would go ahead and get it......well, we got it today!!! All I can say is.....WOW!!!! I can't get over how cute it is.....



I just LOVE the color!!! When I saw the box sitting on the porch and saw what it was, I seriously cried. (darn pregnancy hormones! LOL) But it was so sweet of them to even think of getting something for Chase, let alone get something SO nice like that. I can't wait to get it all set up!!!

Debbie, John and Erica.....Thank you all so very much!!!! Photobucket

No comments: