Lilypie

Monday, May 11, 2009

Today's appointment

2:00pm/Dr. Elder - We had a GREAT appointment!!! Chase is doing really good, and is SO low.....even lower than before!!! The ultrasound tech said he is all ready to come out with as low as he is! hehehehe He is also facing my back and still has a little hand up near his face....little stinker! I kind of figured he was really low with all the pressure i've been feeling. He is also still super active!! In fact, as i'm typing this he has the hiccups....LOL!!! My pressure was great; 140/80. My weight hasn't changed since last week, which amazes me with as much as I feel like i've been eating. And the best part of today's appointment......we scheduled our LAST 3 appointments!!! EEK!!!!! We see two different OB's the next two Tuesday's, then on June 1st we see our regular OB and he'll check my cervix and if it's doable, we'll schedule our induction!

After our appointment we went to the UT OB office to pick up some insulin, which should be the last time we need it!!! We also went to labor and delivery to register for the hospital, but found out we needed to go to regular hospital admission. It wasn't a wasted visit to L&D, though...we got to see one of the labor rooms! It was so exciting and really made it sink in that Chase will be here SO soon!!!

Our next appointment is next Tuesday.............:)

No comments: