Lilypie

Monday, March 30, 2009

28 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby's eyelids, which have been fused shut, begin to open ... along with a new set of eyelashes. Measuring 25cm crown to rump or 13 inches, and weighing about two pounds, four ounces, your baby already appears a lot like he or she will look at birth. The skin, though, is quite wrinkled due to constant immersion in amniotic fluid.



Wow, can you believe i'm in the third trimester already?!? And since they'll be taking Chase early, I only have 9-10 weeks left!!! It's starting to freak me out now!!!

Things are still going good. I did feel my first braxton hicks contractions last Friday. I was re-doing some stuff in the living room when they hit. I had to stop and relax a bit for them to let up. I also felt a few on Saturday while we were running errands. It's actually kind of neat, since I never felt them with Tyler! Chase is such an active little monkey....so much for my mellow babe! LOL So far he doesn't seem to have a set pattern for when he moves and when he sleeps. Sometimes it feels like I feel kicks and thumps all day long! Then when I lay down to sleep at night he'll start to thump on whatever side my belly is laying on.......and when I turn over, he'll switch to the other side. I can still press on my belly and feel him, although i'm not sure what exactly i'm feeling! LOL It's cute....i'll find a hard spot, then he'll kick or punch at it and move. Silly....LOL! I've also noticed he gets super active when Tyler is running around and singing. Heartburn is still kicking my butt, and i've noticed I can't bend over at all anymore. I'm also still peeing like crazy, but mainly at night time. I'm really cherishing every minute of this pregnancy, and I know i've gotten off so easy as far as symptoms go. I just can't believe our little guy wil be here soon.......

No comments: