Lilypie

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today's appointment

7:30am/Dr. Hennessy;high risk office - So today's appointment wasn't too bad. I really love the doctor's that we have seen, but the nurses are not all that friendly and now I tend to dread going into that office. Although I love seeing Chase any chance I get!! Anyhoo, my pressure was slightly up, but still not too bad. The ultrasound went good considering the tech was so cold and uncaring.....and she was talking so low we had to ask her to repeat herself several times. (we had her last time and she was the same then......I don't know who is worse, the nurses or the ultrasound tech!) But Chase looked great! He was measuring great and everything looked the way it was supposed to. I kind of thought he was fairly low, but it turns out his head is towards my left rib and his feet are to the right and below my belly button! LOL He weighs 2.2 lbs now! The doctor came in after a few minutes of the tech leaving and asked how everything was going. He sat there for a minute or so going through my chart, and then says "Ahh, you have gallstones, huh?" I looked at him and said "WHAT?!?!? I do?!?" He said the tech saw them when she was doing the ultrasound.....well, why the hell didn't she say anything to me?!?!?!? So I asked what I can do or can be done about them and he said not a thing. All I can do at this point is avoid super fatty foods, which I had been doing for quite some time now. He said if I have any type of gallbladder pain to either call his office or my regular OB. Nice..........Photobucket

Anyhoo, here are the pics we got today of my little monkey...........








1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love that righteous picute. Right on! Groovy...