Lilypie

Sunday, March 29, 2009

And we have........

A changing table!!!!!!!



Isn't it cute?!?!? And you won't believe where it came from.....Craigslist!!!! We had run some errands yesterday and when we got home I got online to post pics of the outfits we got for Chase. Well, just for the heck of it I decided to look at craigslist.......I typed in "changing table" and a listing came up for a table that I just feel in love with!!! It looked similar to the one we had. I noticed that the person selling it had just listed it, so I emailed them right away. I waited for a response and though to myself, "I'm sure it's already gone....." but lo and behold, I got a response.....and she still had it!!!! I immediately emailed her back and told her we would LOVE to have it and that we could meet anytime and anywhere. I was so worried it was going to fall through, though.....even though we had set up and time and place to meet. It just felt too good to be true. But, we met at 2pm today and when I saw the table in the back of their truck I started to get teary eyed....we were finally getting our changing table!!! The lady and her husband were so awesome....we got super lucky, that's for sure!! When we got it home I got to looking at it and it's so much nicer than the one we had.....it's SO nice and sturdy!!!!

I just want to once again say thank you to the wonderful lady who sold us the table.....you have restored my faith in craigslist once again!!!!! Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm shocked. *faint* So nice. I like that it has a traditional look to it. Nice. And it looks like you'll still be able to use it as maybe a bookshelf with toys on top or something. SQUEE!--I'm so happy for you!

Christine said...

I'm just as shocked as you!! LOL And it's so funny.....after we got it home and Z set it up I came into the room and actually said "SQUEE!!!" Z thought I was nuts!! LOL

Oh and I love how traditional it looks as well!! Now i'm glad my mil gave away our other table....LOL!!!!

Unknown said...

Ahahahaha. I'm such a bad influence. But I think it's great. :) I think if we were to ever have #4 we probably wouldn't buy one because I just put diapers wherever. LOL! I'm way scary. hahahaha Although if I found something as nice as that--hmmmm. LOL!

Christine said...

I never would have bought one, but someone gave us the first one we had and I was really glad I had it to help keep some kind of organization! LOL This one is SO strong and sturdy.....I just love it!!