Lilypie

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Today's appointment: EDITED

9:00am/Dr. Elder - We had an awesome appointment!! We saw our regular OB and I swear, that office is totally different than the high risk OB office. We love the high risk doctor's, but the nursing staff and techs are so snooty and cold. There is a nurse at the office we went to today that just loves Ty, and he loves her too!! In fact, he walked right up to her and hugged her today! I just love all the nurses in that office, and the doctor is simply amazing! Ok, so on to the actual appointment! LOL My pressure was great, weight gain was really good and Chase's heartbeat was perfect! 147bpm. I was also measuring right where I should be, a little over 27 weeks. We did find out today that I will be induced 2 weeks early, which would put me at 38 weeks. Ty was born just after 38 weeks so I figured it would be the same this time with Chase as well. That's also if things still continue to go good. We also found out we get our 3D ultrasound on April 13th!! Photobucket And, after that appointment we have an ultrasound done every week! Photobucket We did find out that we have to pay for the 3D ultrasound ourselves since the insurance won't cover it, but Z said since this is our last baby we would have it done. I'm just so excited about seeing Chase in 3D in a little over two weeks and then seeing him every week!

Our next appointment will be April 9th with the high risk OB in the morning.

No comments: