Lilypie

Friday, March 6, 2009

Pressure

On Wednesday I had what felt like lots of pressure really low, like my hoo-haa was ready to fall out! It was really uncomfortable. Well, yesterday morning and early afternoon is was completely gone and I felt really good.....until late afternoon. :( The pressure came back in full force. It hurt to stand, sit and even lay down. It finally eased up after laying in bed for about an hour last night, and so far today *knock on wood* it hasn't come back. I don't remember getting this kind of pressure this early with Ty....I guess Chase has found a comfy spot super low in there and doesn't like to move much from it! LOL

Despite all the pressure, i've been feeling lots of thumps and rolls the past week! Sometimes it seems like he's been moving for over an hour straight!! I so love that feeling..........

No comments: