Lilypie

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So frustrated with craigslist

Ugh, I am so freakin disgusted with Craigslist. I've been searching on there for a changing table at a decent price, and I had found at least 4 that were just like the one I had for Tyler. (we left it at my MIL's house because she was using it to keep her photo albums on, and she ended up giving it away without asking us!) I contacted at least three different people about tables and not one responded to let me know if; a) they still had the table or b) it has been sold. How hard is it to respond to an email if you're selling something?!? Or at least update your listing on craigslist to show sold or pending pick up......or just pull the listing!!! Then, Z called someone about a changing table and made arrangements to pick it up after work at 6pm.....she gave him directions to her home and everything. He ended up leaving work early to go pick it up and when he got to her house, she had sold it right out from under him!!! I am SO done with craigslist, I don't care WHAT kind of deal it is!!! Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WTF!?!?!! That is so wrong. Ugh. I hate Craigslist. Evil.