Lilypie

Saturday, March 28, 2009

I love outlet shopping!!!!

We went over to the Carter outlet store today and found SO many cute things for Chase!!! I decided I wanted to do a monkey theme, and they had tons of outfits with monkeys on them! I swore I was done with buying clothes for him until after he was born, but I just couldn't resist......

Here is the first outfit I picked up....it's a cute light brown and the little tag on the left side says "Go Bananas":



And here is the back of it: Photobucket



The next two came as a two pack:





The last outfit we got was a must have....being from MD, you can't go without having an outfit with a crab on it:



The last thing we got were two adorable finger puppets....a crab and a monkey: (actually, Z found them and said Chase needed them...LOL)



Just going from the tags alone, all of that was over $55.....and we got it for $30!!! Like I said, I love outlet shopping!!!! Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, how cute. You just had to say Carter's so I would be begging to go out your way, didn't you? I was so totally a Carter's kid and I LOVE Carter's. I feel the need to sing "That's what Carter's is all about, if they could just stay little, til their Carter's wear out..."

Christine said...

hehehe!!! I love their clothes as well, and nothing beats the prices at the outlet!! You know, I thought I saw there was a Carter outlet out in Nashville......hmmmm.......

Unknown said...

Uh oh, you had to say that. Oh no, oh no. I will not go look. LOL! At least not until I have some money I don't feel guilty about spending. Man, Carters should make adult clothes. I want knee socks and a nice jumper dress for me! LOL!