Lilypie

Monday, March 16, 2009

26 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby is most active between weeks 24 to 28, when small size and ample amniotic fluid allow for freedom of movement. You may feel your baby jump in response to loud sounds or even notice a reaction to bright light aimed at the uterus. The latter indicates good optic nerve function. Studies indicate that the foetus can respond to touch now. Your baby is around 12 inches from head to toe (23cm crown to rump), and weighs one pound, 12oz.


Still no real change in symptoms. Chase is definitely a mover and shaker now! He loves to roll and thump constantly. We still haven't been able to feel him from the outside yet, but that's mainly because of the "extra padding" I have....LOL!!! I love feeling those little thumps inside, though.......this pregnancy is going by so fast. :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, I miss that. I keep getting baby fever and then I think 4 kids--yikes!

Christine said...

I'm really going to miss it all when he is born, since he will be our last. *sigh* Why does it have to go by so fast?!?!?