Lilypie

Monday, March 23, 2009

27 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby weighs just about two pounds now. The length of his or her body is 12 1/2 inches or two centimetres crown to rump. If someone puts their ear to your belly, your baby's heartbeat will probably be distinguishable. He or she will probably be very active between weeks 24 and 28. You may notice in the weeks to come that your baby will begin to have regular, predictable patterns of movement and sleep.


Ok....didn't I just turn 26 weeks like yesterday?!? How can I be 27 weeks already?!?!? EEK!!!! Well, not much going on different with symptoms. I do tend to get sore hips and an achy back if I walk to much, which sucks on Saturdays when we do all of our running....sometimes we're gone for 4-5 hours at a time! I'm also peeing like I drank 10 gallons of water at once, so i'm up anywhere from 5-15 times a night to pee. Chase is moving what seems like constantly lately!! I actually felt him kick from the outside on Friday for the first time, and Z thinks he may have felt him Saturday morning. I can't wait until Tyler can feel Chase kick!! I tried a few times this weekend to have Tyler feel him when he was kicking pretty hard, but every time I would have Ty press on my tummy Chase would quit.....little stinker!!! I've also noticed if I press on my tummy I can actually feel parts of Chase.....i'll be pressing and feel something hard/solid, then all of the sudden i'll feel him either kick or move under my fingers!! It's cool, but also kind of creepy!! LOL He's also responding to our voices more and more. Anytime Z talks to my belly i'll feel Chase either roll or kick. And anytime Ty sings silly or is running around making noise Chase will kick tons! Tyler has also been calling him Chasein instead of Chase, so I asked him why does he call him Chasein.....he said his baby's name was Mason, so Chase is now Chasein (pronounced like Mason).....LOL!!!!

We see the regular OB this Thursday, and i'm going to ask if they will eventually do a 3D ultrasound, plus i'm going to ask when they plan to induce since they will be doing that early.

No comments: