Lilypie

Friday, April 3, 2009

Uncomfortable

Ok, I really do love being pregnant.........and with this being our last pregnancy I am seriously cherishing every moment of this pregnancy. Plus the fact that I should be so grateful that we are even pregnant when so many other couples have trouble conceiving, I feel so guilty complaining about anything with this pregnancy. But I can honestly say I don't remember being this uncomfortable so soon when pregnant with Tyler. And I know every pregnancy is different, but UGH!!!! I can no longer sit in the recliner because it's so hard to get out of, plus it tends to make my back hurt after sitting for a few minutes......and the sofa is a big no-no since I also have a hard time getting out of it when sitting. In fact, I tried laying on the sofa last night because I had so much pressure in/around the hoohaa area it hurt no matter where I sat.......when I went to get up, Z helped to pull me up and when I sat up I had one of the worst pains I have felt this pregnancy!!! It felt like a cramp in my left belly, and the only way I can describe it is it reminded me of a charlie horse you get in your leg, only it was in my lower belly. It finally eased up after a minute, but there was a dull ache there, just like when I leg cramp/charlie horse lets go but you still know it's there. I'm sure it was just round ligament pain, but it was pretty rough. I've also noticed I have a hard time sitting in just about any chair now, and I even brought in one of our comfy lawn chairs from outside into the living room so I could have a place to sit. It helps for a little while, but then i'll start to hurt and have to get up. I swear I don't remember getting like this when pregnant with Ty until at least 34-35 weeks along.

It's kind of funny.....as I am sitting here complaining about hurting and not being able to get comfy, Chase is kicking and thumping like crazy!!!! All of the aches and pains are all worth it when I feel this little guy inside.........Photobucket

No comments: