Lilypie

Monday, April 27, 2009

32 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

It may be hard to imagine, but your baby is now 28cm crown to rump or 15 1/4 inches long, and weighs three pounds, 12oz. In the past few months, the rapid weight gain has been due to an increase of fat stores and muscle. Your baby can move his or her head to the side, but now that baby is taking up much of the available space, his or her movement will slowly decrease.


Things are still going great! I still have some on and off swelling with my feet, but as long as I sit and prop them up it doesn't last long. Chase is still super active and loves to keep mommy awake with his kicks!! Ok, when he starts to kick and move I can't help but lay my hand on my belly....I love feeling him move from the outside! It's so hard to imagine he will be here in possibly 6 weeks!

We go to the regular OB this afternoon for another ultrasound and to get some measurements of Chase.

No comments: