Lilypie

Monday, April 13, 2009

30 weeks *EDIT* :(

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby weighs three pounds and measures 14 inches from head to toe, or 27cm. Your baby's eyes may now be wide open. He or she may even have hair.


The time keeps going by faster and faster! So far everything is still going great. I had a little bit of a scare last week, as Chase wasn't moving much at all. I am so used to him moving and kicking almost non-stop and last Wednesday he wasn't moving like he had been. Wednesday was a really rough day so i'm thinking the stress of it all may have affected him. Saturday and yesterday he was back to moving alot more, bit i'm still going to mention it to the doctor today. We had to cancel last Thursday appointment (long story) and i'm not 100% sure we'll still get our 3D ultrasound today since insurance doesn't cover it and they want $100 at the appointment to have it done. If we don't get it done it won't be too big of a deal, as i'm sure we'll still get a regular ultrasound.....any chance we get to see our little monkey is fine with me!!!

As for symptoms, they are still pretty much the same. I'm getting some braxton hicks on and off and my feet are usually swollen by the end of the day......and I am SO exhausted and out of breath it's crazy!!! I honestly don't think it's from being pregnant though, as the side effects of one of the pressure meds I take are exhaustion and being out of breath. It's really starting to bug me more and more now, though. I can't seem to do anything at all without having to sit down or stop what i'm doing to catch my breath.

The appointment scheduled for today had to be cancelled...hopefully we'll get in soon for our ultrasound. :(

No comments: