Lilypie

Monday, April 6, 2009

29 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby now weighs two pounds, nine ounces and is 13 1/2 inches long. The crown-to-rump measurement, which may be slightly more accurate than length estimates, is about 26cm. Your baby's lungs have now developed to the point where he or she could breathe air well.



Symptoms have still been about the same. Chase is still moving and shaking like crazy!! Z felt him again Saturday night when we were laying in bed. He rested his hand on my belly and tapped a few times....when he stopped, Chase tapped right back at him! Heartburn is still kicking my butt no matter what I eat or drink. I think I may have to switch from Rolaid chews to some Tums smooth dissolves. By the end of the day my feet are swollen, which can be a pain at times....especially if I need to put regular shoes on! My back has been a little achy from time to time, but i've been holding off taking anything until at least bedtime. As far as sleeping at night, it's been so rough. I get up to pee so many times a night it's crazy. Chase has got to be super low, as I feel tons of pressure in the hoohaa!!

We go to the high risk doctor this Thursday, but i'm not sure if they'll do an ultrasound. I hope so!! Also, a week from today we get our 3D ultrasound done!!! We can't wait!!!

No comments: