Lilypie

Monday, April 20, 2009

31 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Visually, your baby may track moving objects with the eyes. When he or she blinks, the eye's iris responds to light and dark. The lungs and digestive track are nearly mature, although the last few weeks in-utero are still important for lung development. Your baby is now around 14-1/2 inches head to toe, and weighs almost three pounds, five ounces.


Can you believe next week I will be 8 months pregnant?!?!? I hate that this pregnancy is going by so fast. But it really has been a great pregnancy, and I know just how blessed I am!! As for symptoms, the heartburn is still there no matter what I eat or drink. And I pee SO much!! I'm up so much at night it's just crazy! Other than those two issues, I feel so good!! (well, i'm SO exhausted and out of breath so much but that is from one of my pressure meds...)


We go back to the doctor this Friday for a NST, then we go back next Monday for another ultrasound.

No comments: