Lilypie

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Our first purchases for Chase!

We wanted to wait to buy things, mainly because we wanted to know if we were having a boy or girl and to make sure things were going ok. Last weekend we were in Kmart and I found a super cute pair of maternity pants for under $10! I hated the thought of spending money on maternity clothes, but if I just go up a size larger it may fit my belly but will look HUGE in my butt! LOL I love these pants, though....they are super comfy! I'm thinking we're going to check out some thrift stores for more maternity clothes within the next week or so....

ANYHOO, we were in Kmart and Ty and I were looking at all the adorable baby/infant outfits they had while Zane wandered elsewhere. When we finally caught up with him, he had something in his hand and said "I just have to get this....."



How cute is that?!?!? I'm usually not one for buying bibs, but that was just too adorable to pass up....and, it was under $2!!!!

Also, last week I ordered a new boppy pillow cover, and I just got it today.....I used amazon gc's to pay for it, so it was basically free!!!



I just LOVE the pattern and colors! I can't wait to put it on the boppy pillow. Although i'm sure i'll wait until it gets closer to our due date to help try and keep some of the dog hair off of it.....LOL!!!!

So, so far we're not off to a bad start!! I got an excellent deal on a pair of pants, we got an adorable bip at a good price, and got a boppy pillow cover practically free!!!

No comments: