Lilypie

Friday, January 23, 2009

Today's appointment

9:00am So we had to head over to the high risk office because of my pressure yesterday. I was actually excited because they were doing another ultrasound! They checked my pressure, which was great. Then we had to sit and wait for almost 25 minutes to get taken back for the ultrasound. It was so worth the wait, though!! This ultrasound machine showed us much clearer images of Chase than the one yesterday. I could see his fingers and toes and his little nose. I could also see him moving around, although he's still really mellow in there. When she got all of her measurements (minus the info of his heart, because it was just too small at this gestation to get good shots of it) she got to looking and said "Oh yeah, he is definitely a boy!" The aggravating part of today was the waiting. They wanted to do another M.I.S.T. test (to see how well the meds I was taking for my pressure are working) So after the ultrasound they took us into the room and said they would be back shortly. 1 hour later, someone finally came into the room to do the MIST test!!! 1 hours!!! Ugh.....so, once the computer got to working they finished the test and the doctor came in. We saw different high risk doctor and he was awesome as well!! He said the results from the MIST test were SO much better than the one I took back in October and that I should continue taking the meds I am now. (I just increased the one pill last night and this morning) Other than the crappy waiting, it was a great appointment!! I'll post some pics soon....

We have another appointment set for February for another ultrasound for them to get the rest of Chase's measurements.....:)

No comments: