Lilypie

Monday, January 12, 2009

17 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

At 12cm crown to rump, or a total length of about 6 1/2 inches, your baby is large enough to give you a good swift kick in the tummy. Within the next month, you should be able to feel this five-ounce wonder throwing his or her weight around.

At this time, fat deposits will appear under the baby's skin. This fat will help your baby to regulate his or her temperature after birth.



Where have the weeks gone?!? It honestly seems like I just got my BFP, and now i'm only 3 weeks shy of being half way through the pregnancy!!!

Ok, so I know i'm going to sound like a broken record, but symptoms really haven't changed much. My boobs only hurt from time to time, I get a little nauseous/puky if I wait too long in between eating, and i'm still wiped out after doing hardly anything at all. This house is really showing the signs of my exhaustion, unfortunately. :( I've tired forcing myself to get things done, but that doesn't seem to help at all. I sure hope I get energy back, and soon!!!

This pregnancy is so totally different than my first, and I know all pregnancies can be different, but sometimes the lack of symptoms worry me......and then i'll feel a little nudge or flutter from Nibbles, and all is right again. :)

In less than two weeks we find out if Nibbles has an innie or an outie!!! I can't wait!! I love the nickname Tyler picked out, Nibbles, but it will be so nice to finally be able to say "he" or "she" or say a name. :)

No comments: