Lilypie

Monday, January 19, 2009

18 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby has grown to 14cm crown to rump, or seven inches total length. Adding two ounces in just one week, your baby tips the scales at seven ounces. Baby's limbs are lengthening and, at last, body length is catching up to head size. Bones are still malleable but are beginning to ossify.


As far as symptoms, the only thing that is annoying is the bloating!! I swear, I look like i'm 8 months pregnant by the end of the day!!! When I wake up in the morning it's all gone, but it starts right back up within a few hours. I noticed yesterday morning that my baby belly has slightly popped. Zane even commented on how he can see it. Now i'm excited for when I can feel Nibbles moving more and more....right now it's just hit or miss, but it's still an amazing feeling. :)


The big excitement this week is this Thursday when we have the BIG ultrasound!!!! Only three more days to go!!!! I so hope Nibbles co-operates with us so we can get a good look. I'm going to be sure to have a little bit of someting sugary to help Nibbles get moving in there. And of course i'll be sure to update when we get back from the appointment. :)

No comments: