Lilypie

Friday, January 2, 2009

Dream

Last night I finally had a pregnancy/baby dream! When I was pregnant with Tyler I actually had a dream I was in a mall shopping will pushing a baby in a stroller.........surprisingly, my OB/GYN had an office in the mall (LOL) and I went in for a check-up. At this point I still had no idea if the baby was a boy or girl and when I even gave birth!! So I asked her if the baby was a boy or girl and she gave me this silly look and said, "It's a boy! Don't you remember?!?" I told her I had no memory of giving birth at all! She said he was born on January 12th. This dream happened before we had the big ultrasound and knew Ty was a boy.......and even though he was born on January 13Th, I was induced on the 12th! Freaky!!!

Anyhoo, last nights dream was SO weird!!! I was in a doctors office with a bunch of other women who were there to have their big ultrasounds to find out the gender of their babies. Well, they were so busy and so far behind that apparently I got sleepy and feel asleep. When I woke up, I asked the nurse if they had skipped over me and she said "Oh, we went ahead and the did the ultrasound while you were sleeping....the results are written up on the big chalkboard." So I went over to the chalkboard and saw this:

Chris
Girl

I guess we find out on the 22nd if my dream was right........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MY BIRTHDAY IS THE 22nd! let me know what the u/s tells you. Amazingly dreams are often right.
My little girls will be praying for you~!
And baby L-u-c-y?

Jacinda from moms at heart

Christine said...

I'm so sorry i'm just now seeing your comment.....I will be sure to let you know what we find out on the 22nd!! *hugs*