Lilypie

Monday, January 26, 2009

19 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

At 15cm crown to-rump, or a total length of about eight inches, and weighing eight ounces, your baby is getting big. This week, permanent teeth buds are forming behind the milk teeth buds.


I still can't believe i'm already 19 weeks! Time is going by so quickly. I'm still the same as fas as symptoms go. I had to increase one of my pressure meds and that has made me feel so exhausted and tends to give me a pressure headache.....not quite a headache, but it feels like I have tons of pressure at the top of my head. It has eased up some, but the being exhausted part hasn't. UGH!! I have so much cleaning to do and all I have the energy for is to walk from the living room to the bathroom and back, and even then I have to stop for a few seconds to rest. I'm still dealing with nasty bloating by the end of the day. Other than that, everything seems to be going well! I honestly know I should count myself lucky as far as symptoms go, but symptoms can be so reassuring when I don't feel Nibbles move very often. I mean, if I at least felt pregnant it would help put my mind at ease! LOL

No comments: