Lilypie

Friday, January 23, 2009

Yesterday's appointment

3:00pm What a great appointment!! The ultrasound went great! Nibbles was measuring right where he should be! Tyler kept asking the tech "Is it a girl?" over and over! LOL She had a tough time getting a few measurements becuase of the way the baby was laying, but when she got to the money shot she said "Aww, it's a boy!" Tyler said "A boy!! I'm having a brother!!!" He grabbed his hat and said "OK, let's go!" Too cute. When we were all done, Ty rushed out to tell all the nurses "IT'S A BOY!!!" And there is one nurse there that he is super close to, and he just ran up to her and hugged her so tight......I just love this office!!!

Now, my blood pressure was of course up. :( Our OB called the high risk office to see what we should do and they said to increase one of my pressure meds and that they wanted to see me the next day at 9am.

The Ob asked if I was slightly dissapointed we weren't having a girl and I said "Not at all! I know how to handle a penis!!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG--ahahahahahaha!!!!! Naturally. ;)