Lilypie

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Today's appointment

7:30am We had a follow up ultrasound at the high risk OB office to get a measurement of Chase's heart today, as it just wasn't big enough at the last appointment. Well, they still couldn't get a good measurement! The little stinker was laying a weird way and they couldn't get a measurement. They said everything looks fine though, and that he is growing perfectly!! The doctor came in and said my pressure was perfect this morning and I gave him my readings from the past few weeks and he said everything was going great!! He said he was very proud of how well I was doing and how well the baby was growing......he also said Chase is growing right on target with the dates; he's not too small or too big, he's perfect! To have the doctor tell me that made me feel so much more at ease. I do worry about him being too small or growing too big because of the diabetes, so hearing the doctor say all is good really makes a huge difference. I just love the doctor we saw today!!! I do have to get my eyes checked, as I had mentioned my eyesight has gotten really blurry.......hopefully i'll get them checked soon.

We don't have to go back there for another 3 weeks, and next Thursday we see the regular OB.

2 comments:

CurlyMonkeyMomma said...

Lil booger, he had to be difficult today!!
Everything is going great...I'm so glad!!

Christine said...

He's a stubborn lil' stinker......LOL!!