Lilypie

Monday, February 23, 2009

Chase's coming home outfit!

We did some serious shopping on Saturday (thank you tax refund!!) and Kmart had some really cute baby clothes marked down. We were looking at some of the outfits and Tyler picked up an outfit and said "Look at this one, mommy! I think Chase would look cute in it!" I asked him if he thought we should get it so Chase could wear it when he came home from the hospital and he got super excited and said "Yeah!!" It's so cute....it's a onsie with cute doggies on it and it came with shorts;




I also scored a SUPER deal on maternity pants. Z went off looking at some clothes for himself and said to look at the maternity clothes and pick out a pair of jeans since they had them marked down. So, I was looking through the rack and found a pair for $12, which wasn't a bad deal, but I hate the thought of buying maternity clothes, since I will only wear them for a short time.....I feel like it's a waste of money, but at the same time, if I just go up a size it may fit my belly but then my legs look huge and my butt looks even bigger! Anyhoo, I put the jeans in the cart and started to walk away when something told me to look on one of the racks on the wall..........there were more clothes hanging there, but they weren't as marked down as what I had picked up; or so I thought. I saw a pair of jeans in my size according to the hanger, but I couldn't find the tag with a price on it to double check to make sure the size was right. So I checked the tag inside the jeans and there was a sticker on that tag with the price......$2!!!!!!!!! I immediately took them off the rack and looked them over really well and there was nothing at all wrong with them! I put them in the cart and as I was putting the pair I had picked up first back on the rack Z came up and said "Why are you putting them back, you need them!" I told him I didn't want that pair and showed him what I had in the cart. (which looked identical to the pair that was $12) I showed him the tag inside and he said "Is that the only pair they have with that price?!?!" LOL I looked through all the racks as did Z and we didn't find any other pair marked for that price, but I was just happy to have that pair!! It's funny, because when we lived in MD and I was pregnant with Tyler we were shopping in Kmart for maternity pants and I found a pair of jeans for $5....and I thought that was good price!! I'm now kicking my self in the butt for not keeping those pants, or maternity tops I had. Photobucket I did have to break down and buy the next size up panties this weekend.....ugh, I definitely wasn't ready for that.

Oh! Also at Kmart, they had their booster seats B1G1 free. Tyler has been using his carseat converted to a booster seat. It was fine, but it was so big and bulky!! Plus, it was in between Z and I when were in his truck, so we both ended up squished. Also, Chase will need to use the carseat when he is ready to go from rear facing to front facing so ty would need a booster seat anyway. So we now have a booster seat for the truck and the car, and when we eventually get another minivan (which will hopefully be real soon!!) we'll just take the one out of the truck and put it in the van............

No comments: