Lilypie

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Cute!!

We were in Walmart on Valentine's Day and I saw this adorable bear! It was SO soft and cuddly, and I instantly thought about getting it for Chase. Well, before I could show it to Z, I got sidetracked and forgot all about it. A week later we went back to Walmart and I mentioned to Z about the bear I had seen the week before and I had hoped they still had them. When we got into the store Z went to get some papers filled out at the pharmacy and Ty and I started grocery shopping. When Z caught up to us he had something hidden behind his back....it was the bear I had seen!!! He had actually picked up 2, one for Chase and for Ty.......and the best part; they were marked down 75%!!!! We got them both for the price of one the week before. :)

Here is a pic of the cutie.......

No comments: