Lilypie

Monday, February 9, 2009

New baby items!!

Friday night we went and had our taxes done, and right around the corner from the accountant is Target.....since I had a Target gc, I decided to use it to get a few things for Chase and Tyler!! I had looked in the Target sale paper earlier Friday and saw a super cute onsie that I just had to get.....I think it goes great with the bib that Z bought a few weeks ago:



Z didn't think it was all that funny......LOL!!!!

They also had an 8 pack of onsies on sale that I thought were really cute:



I love the blue with the anchor on it! I think with the onsies we bought, plus the one's upstairs from when Ty was a baby, we should be set with clothes for awhile. With Chase being born early summer I have a feeling he'll either be wearing onsies or just his diaper....especially if he's anything like Tyler was! LOL I think we'll still get him a coming home outfit, but that will be it for awhile. After going through Ty's old baby stuff we found tons of socks that people gave us, so if his feet get a little chilly (and they just may with as cold as we like to keep the house...LOL) we'll already have some socks for his feet. I had forgotten about all the hand-me-downs people had given us when Tyler was born....most of it never got worn, either!!!

1 comment:

CurlyMonkeyMomma said...

OMG!! I love that shirt!!!
That's how I feel about Thalia...she's way cuter than her father...lol.