Lilypie

Monday, February 9, 2009

21 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Weighing in at 14oz and measuring 17.5cm crown to rump, your baby is now busy putting fat onto those bones. Most likely, you have felt your baby's in-utero gymnastics. With lots of amniotic fluid providing room to move, your baby will be very active until the final month of pregnancy, when sheer size limits back-flips.



Time seems to be going by so darn fast! It's hard to believe that in 4 months we may be holding our little one, especially if they end up inducing early like they had said. We are SO not ready!! LOL

As far as symptoms, it's still basically the same. I'm having some issues with my pressure, as now it seems to be going too low I think. When I saw the OB last week they said they didn't want my pressure to go much lower than 140/80 and I had told her about how run down and down right exhausted I get throughout the day, even when i'm just walking from room to room, and she said I should check my pressure when I feel that bad to see if that could be the problem. Well, since seeing her I have been checking my pressure when I feel utterly exhausted and to me the readings seemed a little low......one reading was 119/67! And since the OB told me they really didn't want to see my readings go too far below 140/80, i got a little worried and called the high risk OB's office. (mainly because they are the one's who told me to increase one of my pressure meds a few weeks ago) Well, that office told me 119/67 isn't really that low but I could change up how I take my pills to see if that helps. I explained to her what the other OB had told me and how exhausted I had been feeling and she said it could be just the increase of the meds making me feel so off, which I honestly don't think it's that but I guess i'll have to take their word for it. And since they are the high risk doctors i'll go by what they say about my pressure readings and just assume the readings I am getting are ok. I go back to see them on the 19th so they can get a measurement of Nibbles heart since he'll be bigger this time.

Chase has really started moving around alot more!! It's still only in spurts though, but he's moving more and more! He'll move for a good 30-45 minutes, then nothing for several hours. I love feeling those flutters and movements! I still have the lower back pain going on, which can make doing things around the house tough. All in all things seems to be going really great! We went shopping last Friday and got some super cute things for the baby....i'll get the pics uploaded shortly. :)

No comments: