Lilypie

Monday, December 1, 2008

11 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby-to-be is almost two inches long and weighs about eight grams. The irises are now forming. In females, the clitoris and labia majora are complete. The liver, intestines, brain and lungs are beginning to function on their own. Now that most of the major organ work is done, your baby adds such details as hair, fingernails and toenails. While your baby's head is nearly as large as the rest of its body, head growth begins to slow during this period.


It's hard to believe I will be 3 months pregnant next week!!!

No new symptoms to report going on. I swear if it wasn't for the bloating and occasional puky feeling, I wouldn't even know I was pregnant! I go back this Friday to the regualr OB to have my pressure re-checked. I have had the hardest time getting it under control this time around. :( And on top of that, the one medicine I am on is expensive!! Walmart had the prescription for $75!! We found it at Food City for only $54, but we decided to just get half for now. I am so not liking this health insurance we have right now. We have to pay out of pocket for our prescriptions, then we have to submit paperwork and HOPE they reimburse us 60%.....crazy!!!!!

1 comment:

Christine said...

For pressure I am on two different kinds. I'm not sure of the name of one of them, but the other is Procardia....and the price we are paying is for the generic!!! Unreal. The other pressure pill is over $30 out of pocket, plus one of the insulins is $24 a week. :( The only cheap pills are the thyroid pill for $12 and my metformin for $8. It wouldn't be so bad if Aetna reimbursed us right away, but who oknows when they will pay us, if at all! Ugh.....