Lilypie

Monday, December 22, 2008

14 weeks!

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby is now about 4 1/2 inches long and weighs 45g. The neck is complete, and your baby even has fingerprints.

He or she is beginning to move around in the amniotic fluid, which replenishes itself every three hours. Foetal movement, or ‘quickening’, can occur as early as this week so be alert for fluttering sensations. If you can't feel them, however, don't worry as they're more likely to occur between the 18th and 22nd week. In subsequent pregnancies, foetal movement is felt earlier.


Wow, the time is really going by fast!!! It feels like I just found out I was pregnant, and here I am almost half-way through the pregnancy!!

Symptom-wise, things are still the same. I guess I should just count myself lucky?!? My boobs are only sore on and off, and I tend to get a little puky/gaggy after I eat something, or if I wait too long to eat. I've noticed my face is still breaking out, but only around my chin/mouth. One thing I do notice is that i'm not so wiped out after I take my shower or when I do alot of housework. I have been feeling a little crampiness on and off, which isn't too awful bad.

One thing I have noticed, which is super exciting, is I honestly think i've been feeling Nibbles moving around!! Every once in awhile i'll feel a little thump, then a few seconds go by and I feel it again......then after another few seconds i'll feel it yet again! I usually notice it at night when I go to lay down, but occasionally i'll feel it during the day. Usually when I feel it during the day, it will happen several times throughout the day. I first started feeling Tyler moving at 17-18 weeks, so i'm really thinking what I am feeling now is Nibbles. I definitely don't want to rush this pregnancy, but I can't wait for not only Zane to feel Nibbles move, but for Tyler to feel Nibbles as well!

No comments: