Lilypie

Monday, December 29, 2008

15 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

The baby's skin is very thin, and blood vessels can be seen underneath. The skin is covered with a fine, fuzzy hair called lanugo, which will not fall out until your baby nears full-term. The heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood per day. Growing fast, your baby weighs 1.5oz and measures ten centimetres crown to rump or 12.5cm head to toe. This week marks a period of rapid growth, so get your rest.


The weeks really seem to be flying by! I wish it would slow down some, though. Since this is our last pregnancy I want to make it last! ;)

Still about the same as far as symptoms go. My face still seems to be pimple city, mainly around my mouth/chin area. I've also noticed I get heartburn more frequently. My boobs still aren't very sore, but they are growing like crazy! Of course Z likes that. The one thing I have noticed about this pregnancy that is different than my first is that I get bloated so easily and it lasts forever sometimes!! It's worse at night, which makes it a little difficult to find a comfy position to go to sleep. My nose is super stuffy and every time I blow it (TMI alert) there is some blood in it. I'm hoping within the next few weeks i'll really start to feel Nibbles moving. (not that i'm rushing that, though...hehehe)

So far the only food aversion I have is anything to do with ground beef. We buy the lean meat, and no matter what I make with it it doesn't agree with me. I've made hamburgers, meatloaf and spaghetti and meatballs and they all make me feel really nasty after I eat them. Other than that, Nibbles likes just about anything I eat! LOL

Keep growing strong, Nibbles.....mommy, daddy and big brother Tyler love you so much!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have another baby!!! hahahaha. I'm telling you, if Nibbles is a girl, there is a blonde fluffy haired boy in your future. Hmmmmmm. Insert wicked laughter--hahahhahahaha

Christine said...

Maybe the fluffy haired boy is a grandchild?!?!? ROFL!!! It's weird though, i'm not having much motherly instinct when it comes to boy or girl. With Tyler I felt he was a boy after a month or so.....:-/

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I don't know. I've been trying to figure this out. And since it won't be an August baby, does that mean I will meet the baby in August? Hmmm. Here's hoping no shy baby on Jan 22.