Lilypie

Monday, November 24, 2008

10 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

By the end of this week, your baby will have verifiable fingers and toes. The tadpole appearance diminishes as the tail completely disappears. Eyelids fuse and will stay shut until weeks 25 to 27. Both the external ear and upper lip are complete. The beginnings of external genitalia appear. The average size of your baby-to-be is 27 to 35mm crown-to-rump, or 1.06 to 1.38 inches and weighs in at a hefty four grams.

I'm still not having many symptoms going on, *knock on wood*! I still get bloated after I eat or drink anything and my face is still breaking out a little. I think the biggest symptom I have right now is a stuffy nose....I remember having that when pregnant with Ty! I get a little puky/barfy feeling from time to time, but mainly if I wait too long to eat. Since we got to see Nibbles, i'm not worrying about the lack of symptoms.....i'm going to enjoy it!! Although, even if I did have the morning all day sickness I would welcome it. Since this will be my last pregnancy i'm going to enjoy every minute of it! :)

No comments: