Lilypie

Monday, November 17, 2008

9 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

This week, your baby-to-be grows to between 18 and 20mm long, or between a half-inch and an inch. Weighing in at one gram, your baby is very active, although you can't feel its movements. He or she now has all the major organs, muscles and nerves. While testes and ovaries are formed, external genitalia appear sexless, which is why it is too early for an ultrasound to reveal gender.


Woohoo, i'm on time with the update this week!!!

It's hard to believe i've been pregnant for over 2 months now already!! So far i'm still not feeling pregnant, but I have noticed my face has broken out alot the past few weeks. I've also noticed my nails have grown SO fast!!! I cut them back last week, and they are really long already!! I've been feeling so wiped out/exhausted throughout the day, but still not too bad. Also, by the end of the day, my hips are so sore!! And, Zane has pointed out that my boobs are getting H-U-G-E....leave it to him to notice that!


I am SO anxious about this weeks appointment and ultrasound. I can't wait to see Lil' Nibbles, but at the same time I am so nervous that something will be wrong. I guess it's normal to feel that way, but I won't let it get to me. :)

No comments: