Lilypie

Friday, November 21, 2008

Yesterday's appointment

12:30pm/Dr. Elders - I was so excited about having a pic of Lil Nibbles to share, I forgot to say how the appointment went!! The ultrasound went great! Nibbles was measuring 9w6d, and I was 9w4d yesterday so they are right on track! Their heart rate was 174 bpm, which was good as well. Tyler was in awe while looking at the screen. Honestly, Zane and I were as well!! I was so nervous while waiting to go back to get the ultrasound. Once she inserted the dildo-cam (vaginal ultrasound) the baby came up almost immediately. I looked up at the big screen they have and said "Is that the baby?!?" And she said "It sure is!" It was so exciting!!!!

We go back in two weeks for a follow-up, then the following week we go see the high risk office again for a nuchal screening.

No comments: