Lilypie

Monday, June 8, 2009

38 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

Your baby's lanugo, the fine hair that covers the body, will probably disappear this week. The vernix, a creamy substance that protects the baby's skin, is also disappearing. This week, your baby weighs around six and a half pounds and measures 34cm crown to rump, or 18-1/2 inches head to toe.


Wow, I can't believe this will be the last pregnancy weekly update.....it actually makes me a little sad.....

Anyhoo, things are going GREAT!! Chase is still as low as ever....I keep waiting to see his hand sticking out of my hoohaa and waving at me! LOL Heartburn is still going strong. I've also noticed something super weird and scary......anytime Z and I get freaky I can't catch my breath for hours and I get a horrible rattling sound in my chest and end up coughing. Last night we had some "us" time and when we were done I couldn't catch my breath at all....it was SO scary!!! :( My chest still feels tight right now......ick!!!

other than that, everything is looking good.....the next "update" i do, other than about todays appointment, will be about Chase being born!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: