Lilypie

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

3 weeks

Wow, my little monkers is 3 weeks old today......how the heck did that happen?!?!? He is still doing so good, minus the sleeping at night. I'm thinking we're going to move from 2ozs. to 4 ozs. starting today and see how that works for him. He's had some issues with spitting up....well, I wouldn't call it spitting up, it's more like projectile vomiting! :( I swear it seems like he has brought up every drop of formula he's eaten the entire day. It doesn't seem to affect him at all, unless it gets all over his face. I'll mention it to the pediatrician when we see him this week. I'm also curious to see how much weight he's gained. I got on the scale last week and I *think* he's over 6lbs now! (BTW, i'm also down 23lbs and back to the weight I was before I got pregnant!) He's getting SO great at holding his head up!! And he loves doing tummy time........he's growing so fast......

And here are some pics!!!! The first is my new favorite.......





No comments: