Lilypie

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2 weeks

I can't believe my monkers is already two weeks old! The time is going by so fast.

As of yesterday he lost his cord stump!! I'm not exactly sure what happened to it......I think it got caught up in a diaper change and thrown away. At least I hope so, anyway.....either that or one of the dogs found it and ate it. ICK!!!! Now that the stump is gone we're going to do more tummy time and finally give him a real bath! He's also gotten so good at holding his little head up, especially when I try to burp him. And he is still determined to roll over at every diaper change, AND anytime I lay him on his back.....and if he can't quite roll over all the way, he is perfectly content laying on his side. He's also starting to eat more at each feeding....this morning he ate his 2 ozs, and then still acted like he was hungry! He goes back to he pediatrician next Tuesday to make sure he is gaining weight.

Now onto the pics!! (these were also posted on MySpace)





No comments: