Lilypie

Thursday, June 18, 2009

1 week old

I want to try and keep a log of Chase weekly (or until he's a month old at least), but I can't guarantee i'll be able to post on time! LOL So far i've noticed he is lifting his head SO much when i'm holding him! He loves to lift his head and look around. Also, he's rolled over several times when he's on the changing table.....i'm sure it's just the way he is laying, but he is so strong!!! I can't get over he has been with us for a whole week already....but at the same time it feels like he has always been here.

I've been doing ok, considering I haven't had hardly any sleep in months. Before Chase was born I was up peeing 10-12 times a night. Now that he is here, i'm up with him every 1.5-2 hours to change and feed him....then when I go back to bed it takes me forever to fall asleep again. :( I try to dose off when Chase is napping during the day, but that is usually impossible when Tyler is asking me to play with him or wants to play outside. So for now i'll deal with the lack of sleep.....after all, he will only be this little for a short time.

Another thing i've noticed is my hormones are super wacky still!! I knew they would be for awhile, but I wasn't this emotional when I was pregnant! LOL I mean, i'm not sad at all but I cry at the drop of a hat over silly things like commercials or tv shows. And also, I can't seem to get enough of Z. I love being around him and having him close, and that is SO the opposite of me! hehehe I've also been super "frisky" feeling lately, but I know we have to wait for the 6 week checkup...plus we have to figure out what to do about birth control until Z gets snipped. He won't be getting snipped until we get new insurance, and that may not be until this fall or early next year.

All in all, everything is going really well! I love saying "my boys" when i'm talking about Ty and Chase. :)

And now, here are some pics of my monkers......





No comments: