Lilypie

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

5 weeks

WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH YOUR BABY

During the next few days, your baby's heart will begin to beat. The embryo is now about 1.5 to 2.5mm long. All of your baby's major organs are under development and facial features, such as ears and eyes, begin to form. The neural tube, which will later be referred to as the spinal cord, will fuse this week. Buds appear that will soon be the arms and legs. This could be why you are so tired.


*Ok, I may have to edit this post as i'm not 100% sure how far along I am. Once I get the correct date, i'll do a weekly post. :)

So far the symptoms haven't been too bad. I think the worst of it all is the bloating!! No matter what I eat or drink, I feel so miserable afterwards.....and it lingers for hours sometimes!! My boobs are a little tender, but i'm sure they will hurt more over time. When I was preggo with Tyler they hurt so bad!!! No morning sickness, and i'm hoping I will be lucky like last time and not have any at all! ;) The downside to not having morning sickness (if there even is a downside to not having it! LOL) is that I am hungry all the time!!! Also, i'm feeling really tired, mainly when I first wake up then later in the afternoon. I also feel like I have to pee every 10 minutes or so!

Right now I am just looking forward to tomorrows appointment. I know it will be way too early to see anything but the yolk sac, but at least i'll get to see the doctor and ask a few questions I have.

No comments: