Lilypie

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ick!!

Well, I had to bump up my blood pressure meds to 4 a day instead of two. My pressure was up this morning, so I decided to go ahead and take the extra two pills. Plus, my sugar was up to 175 this morning, so I decided to take 5 units of insulin to help bring it down. So far the side effects of the blood pressure meds are kicking my butt!!! I am SO wiped out it's unreal.....I feel like laying acroos the bed, turning the fans on and passing out! LOL Not how I need to feel since I still have some cleaning to do before our comapny gets here this Sunday! Plus, the meds make my feet feel so jumpy....like I have to move them constantly. Ahh, well. I know i'm taking them for a good reason, and that it is only temporary afterall......I can do this!! :)



22 days until the IUD comes out!!!

1 comment:

CurlyMonkeyMomma said...

You can do it!! Just remember what Dori said in Finding Nemo...Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...ok, that doesn't really apply unless you are a fish, but I think you can do it anyway!!
loves ya!!