Lilypie

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My big boy!!

On Friday I broke down and bought Chase some baby applesauce, and he LOVED it!!! He only ate a very little bit, but he really did good with it. Saturday I gave him a little before his bedtime bottle and he slept all night long!!!! I thought to myself "Hey, I may be on to something!" so Sunday and Monday and I did the same thing and get this.......he slept all night long again!!! So three nights in a row of sleeping through the night.........I feel like a whole new mommy!!! Photobucket

I can't believe my baby will be 3 months old tomorrow....and yet, it really feels like he should be older. Does that make sense?!? I mean, it really feels he's been here with us so much longer. I'll do a post tomorrow about his 3 month update......but i'll share some pics of him today!!!





Eating applesauce....

No comments: