Lilypie

Friday, August 7, 2009

Chase's 2 month check-up

I'm so sorry it's been so long since i've posted....if Chase isn't fussing for me to hold him, Tyler is asking me to play! I'll try to post updates more frequently....

Anyhoo, Chase had his 2 month check-up yesterday. We were a little worried because he needed his shots and we didn't want the nurse that gave Ty his shots to give them to Chase. (here is why we didn't want the other nurse) But we had an awesome nurse and he was such a trooper!! He got two shots, one in each leg, and he only screamed/cried for a few seconds after each. His 2 months stats are:
weight: 10 lbs
length: 21.5 inches
head: 15"

The doctor seemed really pleased with how well he is growing. I gave him some infant Tylenol before and after the appointment, but he seemed to restless after we got home yesterday. :( Hopefully today he'll be his usual happy self......now, on to the picture!!! This is by far my favorite picture right now.....I just love how Chase is looking at his big brother.....

No comments: